About the blog

I have been collecting Lego sets for many years and I have developed a strong passion for it. I love to pay attention to the little details in sets and I love even more to find great things about sets which seem small and basic. This blog will become host to many reviews for a wide variety of Lego sets, ranging from old themes such as Power Miners to new themes such as Nexo Knights. The reviews will not be biased and will aim to help a variety of Lego lovers such as those who are new buyers and those who collect and display.

Wednesday 24 January 2018

LegoLad Reviews update and future plans



Hi! I am glad to announce that I will (hopefully) be posting once a week, every Friday. If I know I can't post on Friday, I will post a notification on twitter which will say that the new post will be on the Thursday of that week. If I can't post on Friday due to something unexpected or the post taking longer than anticipated to make, I will post it on the Saturday or Sunday. If you don't know my twitter account, here is the link:

https://twitter.com/LegoLad_Reviews?lang=en-gb

I am very happy to announce that I have just reached sixty followers and so I thank all of the sixty that have chosen to follow me! I know sixty isn't at all many when it comes to followers but as this blog is still relatively new, I am very grateful for this number.

If you have any suggestions for what I should post about, please let me know by either commenting on this post or contacting me on twitter. My next posts will be a review of a Lego book I have bought, posts on sets featured in the book, revival project updates, revival project digital updates, and Lego news as there are currently a few rumours floating around.







No comments:

Post a Comment