About the blog

I have been collecting Lego sets for many years and I have developed a strong passion for it. I love to pay attention to the little details in sets and I love even more to find great things about sets which seem small and basic. This blog will become host to many reviews for a wide variety of Lego sets, ranging from old themes such as Power Miners to new themes such as Nexo Knights. The reviews will not be biased and will aim to help a variety of Lego lovers such as those who are new buyers and those who collect and display.

Tuesday 29 August 2017

LegoLad Reviews update - Future Posts and Social Media



Hello! I am making this post to let you know what my plans are for future posts and to say that if you wish to see anything on the blog, please contact me via a social media website.

At the moment, there are four categories of post that have been featured on this blog. There has been a set review, a T.V review, a project update, and news. Please let me know which you want to see more of. I apologise for the lack of set reviews, I have been working on a really big one for some time now and it takes ages to sort out the photos. Hopefully this review of the Lego Ninjago set  'Samurai X Cave Chaos', will not take too much longer. I will be posting a T.V review every Friday or Saturday as a new episode of 'Lego Masters' is released. I will also review any Lego films, old or new, the first will probably be 'The Lego Ninjago Movie'. I don't know when the next project update will be. There may be one in the next week or so, I will say on social media when I know. If you want me to review any particular set, please say. I will review any set I own and you can see these sets in the 'Revival Project' series.

I am glad to say that over the past four weeks or so, the blog has received just over 500 views and so I have decided to say that you can follow the blog on a range of social media websites. You can follow the blog via a Facebook group entitled LegoLad Reviews, Twitter via LegoLad Reviews, Tumblr via legoladreviews, Google + via LegoLad Reviews, Bloglovin' via LegoLad Reviews, and Pinterest via LegoLad Reviews. To quickly follow me on Google + and Bloglovin', just click the appropriate buttons on the right of the page. You can now also, hopefully, follow me by email. By following me, you can ask me questions, give feedback, or recommend what I should write about next.

Thank you for reading, sorry that this post hasn't been anything too interesting. Please follow the blog, spread the word, like the posts, and most importantly keep up the interest!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya maybe something about where Lego all began would be quite interesting going into the history of it and what turned it into a craze? Looking forward to more posts, keep up the good work! 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, I will do that soon :)

      Delete