About the blog

I have been collecting Lego sets for many years and I have developed a strong passion for it. I love to pay attention to the little details in sets and I love even more to find great things about sets which seem small and basic. This blog will become host to many reviews for a wide variety of Lego sets, ranging from old themes such as Power Miners to new themes such as Nexo Knights. The reviews will not be biased and will aim to help a variety of Lego lovers such as those who are new buyers and those who collect and display.

Thursday 17 August 2017

Revival Project: post 1


Top left - The main city area
Bottom centre - Fairground area/meadow

I have been collecting Lego for about 12 years and during this time I have collected about 75 sets which are spread across a range of themes. Last year I took most of it apart so that I could focus on my A level exams and as I have now finished the exams, I have begun to rebuild. Once it is rebuilt, everything will be placed in specific areas as so to resemble a world of some sort and once this is done, baseplates and random bricks will be bought to improve the overall appearance. The purpose of this project is to show how a decent city can be built in a realistic setting without a warehouse or very large table.


The City


The Forest



Left - Hogwarts
Centre - The Bridge
Right - Gate/Weathertop
Far Right - The Hangar


Centre - Mining Area
Top Left - Jestro's Realm
Bottom Right - Construction Site


Top Left - Avenget Hangar
Beneath Top Left - Milano and X-Jet Hangar
Centre - Death Star
Lower Right - Coast Guard HQ


Centre - Meadow/Fair Ground
Top Left - Atlantis
Top Right - Forest
Right - Meadow


Centre - Jestro's Realm
Bottom Right - Watch Post


Centre - Coast Guard HQ
Centre Top - Hangar


Centre - Ninja HQ
Centre Left - Meadow
Centre Right - ?
Centre Bottom - River


Top Right - Aircraft Hangar
Bottom Right - City
Top Left - Hogwarts, Bridge, Gate, and Weathertop
Bottom Left - Fairground and Meadow
Centre Left - Ninja HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment