About the blog

I have been collecting Lego sets for many years and I have developed a strong passion for it. I love to pay attention to the little details in sets and I love even more to find great things about sets which seem small and basic. This blog will become host to many reviews for a wide variety of Lego sets, ranging from old themes such as Power Miners to new themes such as Nexo Knights. The reviews will not be biased and will aim to help a variety of Lego lovers such as those who are new buyers and those who collect and display.

Thursday 7 September 2017

Revival Project - Update



Yesterday, I downloaded Lego Digital Designer which means that hopefully, Revival Project will not be as slow as I originally thought. For those who haven't seen, the first Revival Project post showed images of my bedroom with my collection half built and Lego all over the floor. The point of the project is to see how a good Lego city could be created in a realistic setting and not in a warehouse or on a huge table. I have very nearly finished rebuilding and once I place everything where it goes, I will do the second proper post.

Now that I have downloaded Lego Digital Designer, I will be able to show you my plans for the project without having any of the sets or pieces I will need to complete it. At the moment, I am unfamiliar with the Designer and I don't know if I can show all of my plans at once, or if it will have to be an area at a time, or if I will only be able to show the small area a particular building, for example the fire temple, is in.

Once I am used to the Designer, I will do a review of it and I will show you images of what I have done so far. I apologise for how short this post is but it was just an update on how the project is going. I will post a review of the third episode of Lego Masters on Friday before 5PM, I hope you are enjoying the posts.















No comments:

Post a Comment