About the blog

I have been collecting Lego sets for many years and I have developed a strong passion for it. I love to pay attention to the little details in sets and I love even more to find great things about sets which seem small and basic. This blog will become host to many reviews for a wide variety of Lego sets, ranging from old themes such as Power Miners to new themes such as Nexo Knights. The reviews will not be biased and will aim to help a variety of Lego lovers such as those who are new buyers and those who collect and display.

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Revival Project Digital Emergency Update



I am very sad to say that unfortunately the next post for 'Revival Project Digital' has been greatly postponed due to an error that occurred whilst I was building. I had finished the drawers to the left of the fire temple, redesigned the walkways either side, and had finished the area which sits on the drawers that creates a bridge over the temple and connects the drawers. Whilst I was saving what I had done, my computer switched itself off in the middle of the save which has caused everything I had built to be deleted meaning I now have to start again from scratch. Luckily I took down measurements for the drawer so that shouldn't be too tricky to rebuild, however certain things that I redesigned probably won't be the same as they were but I will try my best to make them the same. If anyone knows a way of recovering what I had build, please let me know ASAP by commenting on this post. I had placed roughly 6000 bricks so I am sure you can understand the urgency and how much time and effort I had placed into this build.











1 comment: